Ward Rose are partnering with a growing retailer in the recruitment of a Buying Analyst. Reporting directly to the Head of Buying you will be responsible for maximising sales and profit through accurate planning, effective stock management and consistent monitoring of performance.
Key duties will include:
- Analysing weekly sales, stock and intake (WSSI) at department, product and supplier level
- Optimise store performance with effective store replenishment
- Controlling stock levels in stores using forecasted sales
- Assisting with budget planning and presenting sales forecasts for new ranges
- Analyse and present sales data to department heads
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in an analytical role along with expertise in WSSI and stock management. You will also be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to customer service and the ability to cope in a fast paced environment.