Business Development Specialist
Circa £40,000 per annum (negotiable dependant upon experience) + extensive benefits, including car allowance
A global player in the world of specialist (engineering) manufacturing (supplying into the aerospace, automotive, defence and marine sectors), seeks to recruit a Business Development Specialist to join their expanding team - we want someone with a hunger for external B2B sales who is eager to meet potential customers and develop new business.
An employer of choice offering outstanding prospects, we are looking for an individual with the capability, energy and drive to help the continued growth of our business in both existing areas as well as developing new opportunities.
This role will suit someone with experience in a previous B2B sales role, keen to take the next step on the career ladder.
Reporting to the Sale Director, the Business Development Specialist will focus on strengthening and growing sales by sourcing new opportunities and developing existing business at the Major UK accounts. This requires providing regular updates on the competitive position on existing accounts and identifying and developing new target customers in UK Aerospace, Defence, Marine and other markets. The Business Development Specialist will be familiar with operating at a management level and representing a company both in the UK and globally.
- Degree qualified, or with 5 years of experience in a B2B Sales/Customer facing role
- A hunger and passion for external B2B sales and business development
- Experience working within a larger corporate environment
- Business/commercial background – good numeracy skills with the ability to produce commercial documents in support of business development
- Computer literate, SAP knowledge desirable
- Able to travel extensively in UK and internationally (approximately 3 days a week spent on the road with two days based at our office in Witton).
Starting Salary of circa £40,000 per annum (negotiable dependant upon experience) plus competitive benefits package to include; car allowance, bonus scheme, contributory pension plan and Healthcare/Dental plan. Full training and induction programme provided.