|Job Title:||Business Development/IT Sales|
|Salary:||55000-60,000 plus 40K plus commission|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Johnson|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01491 836632|
|Member Contact||Jayne Johnson|
|Contact Phone Number||01491 836632|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Basingstoke/London/Nottingham base (Field Sales)
Microsoft Azure New Business Development
OTE of £100
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Enterprise Data Management support organisations, delivering managed services, cloud services and consulting for users of enterprise grade Oracle and Microsoft technology.
They are a 24*7*365 business with over 150 mid-market and FTSE 250 clients that come from a variety of industries and run a wide range of business critical applications.
Due to rapid growth and expansion we are looking for somebody to join our Microsoft Azure New Business team, focused on enterprise grade database and application infrastructures.
Your focus will be on New Business Development for enterprise grade Azure deployments, whether in our own CSP or working with our clients current infrastructure, either way you will be supporting our ambitious growth strategy for 2019/20.
The role will require you to think strategically, build multiple relationships in high growth potential organisations and ultimately take ownership of all your accounts. Working closely with both our Marketing and Technical teams to acquire new business and ensure that existing customers are satisfied with the level of service they are receiving.
Gain a full understanding of Azure services portfolio.
- Research and discover new opportunities to approach.
- Have the ability to understand the customers’ requirements and provide a suitable solution from client portfolio of services; including – Cloud, On-premise, Hybrid models etc.
- Take control of the entire sales cycle, from conception right the way through to technical handover; and then on to managing the account once live.
- Monthly reporting on current pipeline and forecasting figures.
- Regular account management / service review meetings with your clients where required.
Experience & knowledge
- A minimum of 7 years direct sales experience, specifically around databases and infrastructure.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Azure, SQL Server or Oracle Database is a must.
- Experience of selling Cloud services is essential (Azure, Amazon Web Services and Oracle Cloud).
- Experience of producing high quality complex proposals and being able to respond to RFP’s.
- Ability to forecast monthly/quarterly figures.
- Proven track record of managing and building pipeline through traditional and modern business development techniques.
- Capable of understanding complex requirements and formulating compelling solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst ensuring professionalism throughout.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the well established sales practice of an award winning Database and Cloud Managed Services business, working alongside some of the most experienced sales professionals within the industry.
If you are interested in applying for this new role in a business focussing on growth, then please apply today. We will need an up to date CV.
- PERM FEE (%)