|Job Title:||Business Development Representative|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Kieren Balstone|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01438 873294|
|Member Contact||Kieren Balstone|
|Contact Phone Number||01438 873294|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Business Development Representative
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative to join a leading Information Services company based in Central London. As the Business Development Representative, you will be creating and building client relationships to obtain projects for the London office with the goal of boosting their presence.
This opportunity has excellent growth potential and the role will be expected to accelerate growth by establishing and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast-growing company in a highly innovative industry.
- Generating new business leads through networking using various avenues and cold-call techniques
- Assisting senior colleagues in; lining up meetings, creating supplementary marketing documents for client pitches (presentations, case studies, proposals), key point of contact for client coordination.
- Working closely with the wider BD team to understand prospect requirements
- Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts.
- Adhering to all Business Development standards and processes
- Working towards key goals and metrics
- 1-2+ years of BD/Sales experience (Any industry) – telephone sales is advantageous
- Interest in a range of markets such as professional services, corporate, life sciences and private equity.
- Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with senior management
- University degree
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross-functional teams to deliver leads
- Strong prioritization skills, with the ability to work on a number of leads at a time
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English, an additional language is an asset