Business Development Manager
Office Fit Out Solutions
£45-50k base with £120k OTE
Our client is an award-winning accredited design and build business providing a wide range of workplace solutions to a range of corporate and independent businesses.
They are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source an experienced Business Development Manager to sell company services and products in the office fit out sector, to new and existing clients.
This role is predominantly New Business focussed and will require someone who is experienced at generating new business in this sector and who is used to creating and sourcing profitable opportunities.
The Business Development Manager job will include:
- Meeting and exceeding company targets (all other sales people in the business are doing this currently!)
- Working with clients on tenders bids and proposals
- Account management of existing clients in their portfolio to ensure all upselling/cross selling opportunities are secured.
- Being involved in price and cost negotiations etc in conjunction with internal resource
- Preparation of own sales documents using internal systems and appropriate technology
- Creation of revenue generating opportunities and sales
- Effective management and responsibility for own sales pipeline.
- Attending local business events, seminars and networking
- Report generation for delivery of MI at weekly sales meetings.
Will be experienced selling solutions in either Office Fit Out, Office Furnishings, Facilities Management or similar at a comparable level.
Will be well presented articulate and professional as a high percentage of this role is client facing.
Will be IT literate and able to work effectively on internal database, and MS Office packages including Word Powerpoint and Excel
Will have own portfolio of contacts in this sector and will be able to bring business in quickly from own network.
Commercially astute with good awareness of cost price and profit margins
Will have own vehicle and clean driving licence. ( car allowance offered with the role)
You would be joining a values based organisation where people are treated well and respected and valued for their contribution to the business.
This role offers great rewards for a job well done so the opportunity to earn and increase earnings is high.
. If you think that this role would suit you and you have experience in a similar position, please apply today.
We can’t wait to hear from you!