Our Client, a Blue Chip organisation who operate within the construction and engineering environment, are looking to fill an exciting role for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a major national company based in the South East of England. Covering East Anglia and North London, Hubbed from the office in Milton Keynes.
The focus of this position is to generate profitable sales from existing customers and developing new business within a designated area.
Do you want to work for industry leaders? Do you want to work with a premium brand? Do you want to work alongside some of the most exciting projects across the given geographical area? If this is what you have been looking for from your next opportunity give the office a call or apply below.
The ideal candidate will:
- Represent our clients Brand within the UK in a professional manner
- Maximise profit and turnover to agreed budgets
- Development of the area's customer base, Both with existing and new Clients
- Develop and improve project conversion by growing existing accounts
- Attend monthly project pipeline meetings
- Create and maintain development plans within Our Clients key accounts
- Maintain accurate sales cycle information, including price lists and customer manuals
- Keep up to date with all changes and introductions within the Clients Industry
- Arrange training for new and existing customers on product manufacture, Development and estimation
Provide Weekly and Monthly sales reporting stats
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- A hunger and desire for sales and business development
- A minimum or GCSE level education
- Have an aptitude for spotting new business and other opportunities
- A good understanding of finance and bookkeeping disciplines
- The ability to build rapport and long lasting Business relationships
- The skill set required to confront and deal with problems with liaison with the relevant internal teams
- Good experience of working with engineering estimating software
- Strong IT skills (Including Word and Excel)
- A fearless and determined nature, to beat competition and stay focused.
- Experience with sales within a construction/ Engineering environment
- An in-depth knowledge of competition and projects within the area (East Anglia and North London)
- Technical understanding of commercial systems
- Industry relevant Knowledge
- Knowledge of Aluminium Or Steel sales
Good Basic salary and a competitive corporate package is to be offered including;
Car, Phone, Ipad , Laptop (And the ability to work from a home office)
Contractual and over perform bonus
This is a rare opportunity to join the industry leaders within a construction/ Engineering environment.