Business Development Manager
Negotiable dependant on experience + car allowance, pension, BUPA and more – South East
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting, successful and highly regarded organisation, recognised as the ‘go to’ specialists and leaders in the commercial office interior design and fit out sector. This is an employer of choice with low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction. Working from an exceptional office space, this is a business where high standards and service excellence are pre-requisites for every member of the team, and key to our success.
With a need to be in the office some of the time, we expect you to be ‘out and about’ lots! Working within an established business development and sales team, dedicated to a region (M3, M4 corridor), you will specialise in the identification of viable opportunities, market information and developing robust commercial relationships through commercial agents, project managers, third party referral agencies and networking groups and forums. In this role, the main responsibilities will be:-
- Daily meetings with agents and third parties to generate enquiries, and for the acquisition of ‘hot’ market information
- Frequent conversations with key referral channels and gathering of qualitative information
- Weekly introduction of new market leads to support existing market intelligence
- Monthly progress reports, reviews with line manager
- Contact with our Business Account Managers to ensure quality leads and market information is being recorded and actively worked on to produce appointments
- Educated to degree level
- Worked in the commercial property sector (commercial agency, serviced offices, chartered surveyors etc) for a minimum of 5 years
- Have established relationships and networker with agencies/contacts
- Experienced in building relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with integrity, initiative, self motivation and commitment
About the Benefits
Annual starting salary negotiable, plus bonuses (graded on personal and company performance) bringing the OTE expectations up to £65-75k+ per annum, plus car allowance of £6k, travel expenses, BUPA, pension and other outstanding employee benefits.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed HR & Recruitment consultant. We have a more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid responses to enquiries and open communications throughout.