My client is looking for experienced Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing EMEA IT Security team for a position covering London /South East. You will be joining a group of highly skilled professionals in a fast-paced and responsive IT Security company ahead of its competition with cutting-edge IT services and solutions.
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Experience in selling IT Security Services such as GRC, Penetration testing, VA Assessment.
- Experienced in selling high value Security Solutions such as PID, IRM, PUM, End Point security, SIEM is a bonus.
- Strong End User facing ability with a proven sales track record.
- Can prove consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts.
- Previous experience, and proof of success in working for a small, dynamic IT Security company.
- Works well in small teams and leads from the front.
- Excellent senior level contacts at CIO, CISO, CTO, Security Officer, Compliance Officer.
- Experienced in selling smaller, shorter sales cycle deals as well as bigger strategic longer term deals.
- Role can be based from home.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
- For the ideal candidate we will offer £50-60k with £25k to £30k in commission based on revenue with £10k bonus for 100% achievement with over-riders and uncapped.
Experience in selling IT Security Services such as GRC, Penetration testing, VA Assessment.