My client is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager with experience selling into the Construction industry to approach, nurture and build large national employer accounts across the UK.
Role activities and responsibilities
- Developing new relationships with prospective strategic customers in order to drive revenue & growth
- Negotiating deals and contracts
- Networking with, and presenting to senior management in large, nationwide employers
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience selling into the Construction Industry
- Previous experience in developing (from scratch) lasting business relationships with large, national employers.
Desirable skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in a business development role, with proven National Account Management experience too
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Solid sales & customer service
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics