I work for this employer on an exclusive and retained basis, and have done so for 7 years. This role will suit (and we may want two) someone coming from a sales or BD role within commercial property, or someone coming out of a commercial agent role seeking something different, still within the commercial property sector. This is not a 'hard sales' role, its a relationship/networking role - we need people who understand how commercial property works and someone who has or can very quickly establish trusted relationships with commercial agents and decision makers in this sector. It's a fantastic role, outstanding and highly reputable employer.
Business Development Manager / Networker – Commercial Property
£75-85k basic with OTE in excess of £120k + car allowance, pension, BUPA and more
South East (not London)
If you understand the commercial office sector, either from an agent or sales perspective, perhaps you have experience in networking, or have worked in BD within commercial fit out. We are looking for a proven business development manager or ‘networker’, someone who will work with us to further develop our business. We are the ‘go to’ specialists and leaders in the commercial office interior design and fit out sector. An employer of choice with low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction ratings, and an enviable client list including some of the most prestigious businesses across the South of England.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have a ‘base’ in our prestigious Bracknell office, but you will spend much of your time networking and developing relationships with key agents and potential customers and contacts that will keep you ‘in the know’ about up coming opportunities. Working within an established business development and sales team, dedicated to a region (M3, M4 corridor), you will specialise in the identification of viable opportunities, market information and developing robust commercial relationships through commercial agents, project managers, third party referral agencies and networking groups and forums. In this role, the main responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will be:-
- Meetings with commercial property agents and third parties
- Frequent conversations with key referral channels, gathering information
- Introduction of new market leads to support existing market intelligence
- Progress reports, reviews with the senior teams
- Contact with our Business Account Managers to ensure quality leads and market information is being recorded and actively cultivated to produce the desired results
- Worked in the commercial property sector (commercial agency, serviced offices, chartered surveyors etc), or commercial fit out
- Have established relationships with commercial agents and contacts
- Experienced in building relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with integrity, initiative, self motivation and commitment
About the Benefits
Starting salary c£75-85k, negotiable - dependent upon experience, plus bonuses (graded on personal and company performance) bringing the OTE expected to at least £120k, plus car allowance, travel expenses, BUPA, pension and other outstanding employee benefits.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed HR & Recruitment consultant. We have a more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid responses to enquiries and open communications throughout.