Job Title: Area Sales Manager, Fire & Security Sytems
Proven Sales Track Record
Knowledge in Security Industry covering CCTV, Detection and Fire systems Access control and wireless understanding an asset, training available on going.
Basic upto £35k + OTE = £60k - £70k Plus a excellent commission structure - not capped - expected to achieve £90k in 2- 3rd year
Fully Expensed Company Car - Jaguar XE
Ideal applicant must be willing to travel
Nottingham / Sheffield
Leeds / Bradford / M62 Corridor
Goals and Objectives:
To develop and implement the area sales plan within an integrated Fire & Security Business Unit across:-
• Security Install & Service
• Fire Detection and Alarm Service
• Fire Portables, Product & Service.
To lead and manage a team of sales people within a defined business and geographical unit, maximizing sales across new and existing customers, achieving and exceeding set targets for orders, margin and recurring revenue in line with overall business objectives.
Manage a combined security and fire sales team to achieve and exceed sales, revenue and margin growth targets in line with business objectives.
Design, build, set and execute a local area sales plan in order to meet financial objectives, taking into account market trends and local competitor dynamics. To include sales team deployment, sales people development,
Key Account development, pipeline and activity management.
Develop and retain a talented sales team by attracting and selecting high calibre sales people, training and coaching them, recognising and rewarding them and maintaining good team morale at all times.
Grow customer portfolio by winning new customers; retaining the customer base & grow share of wallet within existing customers. Building and maintaining key customer relationships.
Build relationships with selective contractors and other third parties to support growth targets.
• Working in conjunction with the General Manager and Commercial Director develop and implement a rolling sales plan including setting sales targets for the business unit in order to achieve and maximize sales, revenue and margin targets.
• Manage the existing customer portfolio to maximise customer retention and growth through the cross selling of additional fire & security services.
• Demonstrate a customer focused work ethic working as part of the business unit team to meet portfolio growth targets.
• Develop existing Key Accounts.
• Obtaining, completing and winning existing and new tender business opportunities.
• Organise and participate in appropriate sales and technical meetings to increase the profile of our client therefore generating sales and new contacts / leads.
• Prepare required timely weekly/monthly sales reports and provide accurate sales forecasts to the General Manager and Commercial Director on a weekly basis.
• Understand and report on the market place and competitor landscape activity / trends on a monthly basis where required, adapt the sales plan.
• Work with the General Manager and Operational Managers to ensure satisfactory installation of system(s) and successful handover to the service function. Driving customer satisfaction.
• A successful track record in Sales and/or Team Leadership/Sales Management in the fire & security industry is essential.
• Also proven experience in encouraging motivation, commitment and enthusiasm.
• Experience of dealing with senior directors including reporting and reviewing performance metrics.
• Knowledge of UK security sectors including the specifier/influencer routes to market.