Good morning Team members,
Just wonder if anyone can help me, I am looking for a Business Development Manager who must have experience in the gaming sector. They can be based anywhere in the UK or EU as 70-80% of the role will be travel, connections with Malta, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania or Canada would be highly beneficial.
Job description below...
The successful Business Development Manager will be enthusiastic, personable and confident and responsible for the following.
- Developing new business, sales opportunities and winning new business
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients across the UK and Europe.
- Ownership and preparation of customer proposals.
- Exceeding company margins and meeting financial objectives.
- Build and retaining customer relationships.
- Monthly/quarterly forecasting and pipeline reporting
- Work with Marketing to develop strategies and plans to incorporate ROI monitoring.
- Proven track record of success in new business, prospecting and developing new business ideally within the games industry
- Previously worked as a sales manager, business development manager or field sales executive
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients.
- Degree Educated
- Comfortable with targets and a sound commercial awareness.
- 3+ years in the gaming industry.
- Key B2C Operator relationships.
- Knowledge of the lottery marketplace is beneficial.
- Ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
- Fluent English, an additional European language would be considered to be advantageous.