|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||North or West of England|
|Salary:||28000 - 34000|
|Contact Name:||Paige O'Connell|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01284 765700|
|Member Contact||Paige O'Connell|
|Contact Phone Number||01284 765700|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Are you passionate about building a sales career in an agile, progressive and supportive, international team?
Have you achieved a Business Degree or similar qualification in recent years?
Are you based in the North or West of the UK with good home-working facilities?
Would you enjoy a salary of £32k+, plus car, depending on qualifications, experience, MS Office, technical and practical sales skills?
Main Objectives of a Business Development Manager:
• Realise annually-agreed goals on turnover and margin in business segments
• Develop, implement and revise with others, in the local team and workstream, a 5 year plan to double revenues, primarily with installers and professional end-users
Working alongside 3 Business/Market Development Managers, this role will require:
• Proactively and constructively work with the local team and workstream to execute the Group strategy through relationship sales
• Understanding the competition and the added value, proposing products solutions and build lists, negotiating prices and closing sales
• Telephone, Email & Teams video pro-active contact with: new-growing and longstanding Contract Customers
• Utilise the enquiry handling and order processing of the webshop to efficiently satisfy customers’ needs
• 2-3 days per week visiting those customers where opportunities and solutions cannot be realised without visits to customer or site.
• Monthly & Quarterly team progress reviews
Core Business Values:
• Always driving for results
• Being engaging
• Continuously curious
• Daring to be different
• Excelling in what we do