AV Business Development Manager
My client is a leading global independent consultancy specialising in AV, IT, acoustics, audio systems, digital signage and display solutions whose headquarters are based in London. Their services also include specialist project management and high level strategic planning and more recently have being playing a bigger and bigger part in the acoustics arena with their partner companies.
Due to strong marketing and lead generation activity and continual growth, they are now looking for an experienced BDM to come on board and assist the Managing Director to the next stage of growth within the UK and globally. Their client engagement and absolute attention to detail is the main reason this company has gone from strength to strength.
The team is a work hard, sociable team who all really love technology and this business and any candidate going this team will be working amongst true professionals.
- Generation of new business opportunities from existing and prospective customers across the UK through a relationship based approach.
- Create and develop a channel management strategy with networked partners and suppliers continually working won contacts for new opportunities.
- Build an effective short, mid and long term sales strategy, and implementing an action plan which will include a quota of monthly client visits and related sales activities such as trade shows, campaigns and product training.
- Working alongside the Managing Director to develop the go to market strategy, positioning and services requirement in this sector.
- A minimum 2 years experience in a services/outsourcing sales role. Good suited candidates would come from an IT, Saas Background, Technical Sales, Telecom Infrastructure.
- An experienced sales professional within a business to business environment, who is able to work a transient pipeline and recognises "golden nuggets" with prospects.
- Results orientated and a first rate communicator
- Knowledge and experience of the AV/Kiosk/Digital Signage sector would be an advantage.
If you would like more information on this role - please do not hesitate to contact Jackie on 02392 292 566 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org