Business Development Manager
This role is due to expansion/growth
- Need experience in both Telco and IT - having one or the other isn't going to work for this position
- Absolute minimum of 2 - 3 years experience
- 80% new business role as there is no existing account base to work from at the moment
The main issues the hiring manager has had up to now with CVs is that the candidates submitted have not had both experiences in IT and Telco.
The role will be a mix of office & field based.
- OTE £60,000
- Yet to work out the details of the commission plan as this is a new role, but I believe in achievable targets and the ability to over achieve which is rewarded.
9am - 5.30pm, Full time
Flexible working hours available
Working from home is also part of our culture as long as the results are there.
Joining a team of 18
Reporting into the Managing Director
- 1st - Interview will be by phone.
- 2nd- Face to Face with MD.
- 3rd - Meet the Chairman
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to pro-actively grow the exising account base, identifying new opportunities for business and retaining active revenue streams. Experience of nationwide business development/account management and knowledge of the technology and telecommunications industry is essential.
Terms: Permanent, 09:00 - 17:30, full time,
- Account management
- Business development
- Sourcing new business
- Updating customer relationship management systems
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3 + year’s experience within telco and IT industry essential
- IT literate
- Experience of working to targets/KPI's
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to spot opportunities
- Good communicator
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and well presented
- Must have the right to work in the UK
What we do?
A leading North West based technology transformation business. We help businesses understand and see real value from their technology systems and investments. We provide a range of world class technology-related consultancy services and solutions to business clients, including start-ups, fast growth businesses and established corporate organisations.