Sales/ Business Development Manager
Mergers & Acquisitions
£50k plus £150k commission
Better People are pleased to be working with one of our favourite businesses, supporting them to bring the very best people into their business to support their growth and further build on their success and reputation.
To generate new business from a variety of products and revenue streams via Mergers & Acquisitions products, Business Exits, Business Acquisitions and Business Coaching/Consultancy.
New business to be derived from a mix of channels to market such as direct marketing activity via Head Office leads, 3rd party introducers, speaking engagements, and networking.
An additional dimension is to deliver business advisory support to appropriate clients in order to help them plan, grow and develop their business with a view to the them undertaking an exit in the longer term.
- prospect for new business
- respond to Head Office leads
- conduct sales conference calls and appointments
- exceed new business revenue targets.
- provide presentations at Masterclasses, Clinics, Exhibitions and other outside events- both our own and those in collaboration with partners.
- attend regular team meetings (usually monthly) in order to supply project updates to the Management team.
- deliver executive coaching/consultancy to clients
- provide weekly & monthly KPIs/statistics to the Managing Director.
- update CRM system with new contacts.
- attend networking events to seek out new prospects and professional partners.
- develop an active network of introducers of potential new business
- a deal closer, not an order taker
- highly developed selling skills and professional track record at generating new business revenues. Ideally with at least 3 years M&A experience.
- outstanding interpersonal/communication skills, both written and oral.
- excellent persuasion skills and inspiring
- enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated.
- instills trust in others, clients, partners and staff alike
- highly effective team player.
- can take initiative when required.
- competent PC skills (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Sage)
- numerate and able to interpet financial records/reporting.
- organised and methodical
If you would like to join this fast growing boutique M&A consultancy, please send us your CV today.
Can’t wait to hear from you!