Kerry Collins Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity available based within the Walsall area.
Our client is looking for a driven individual to join an established team in order to assist with the expansion of their existing network of contacts. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within sectors such as water, transport, energy and built environment.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Develop client business and marketing plans
- Working with the research team, develop and manage an up-to-date understanding of the macroeconomic environment over the agreed plan period. Using the information to consider the implications and to develop an understanding of relevant sectors and how they're likely to respond
- Preferably have a working knowledge and presence within the Midlands area and be able to build on an already established network of contracts
- Be able to develop client relationships but equally introduce to regional teams and ensure a robust client relationships management strategy
- Knowledge of the Midlands/Central England area
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business
Salary - £35,000 - £65,000 d.o.e + additional benefits