Business Development Manager / Account Executive – SAAS Services
London / Home Based / £35k Basic and £60k - £70k basic
My client an exciting SAAS company through growth and expansion are now looking for 2 strong BDMs to set up a London office and drive their product into the PR and Advertising sector. If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in selling business services advertising and PR, we should chat.
Apart from being a “Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies To Work For” and offering a competitive salary, excellent career development, healthcare and subsidised gym memberships this company will invest heavily in qualifications and training to develop you in a role.
You'll start from a great foundation after having just a years of having this product, we have strong relationships with a large portfolio of advertising, marketing, PR and enterprise businesses and are building something in a growing and dynamic sector. We are searching for an exceptional sales person to focus on scaling our customer base.
The successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using this product most effectively
- Foster new relationships for through outbound efforts
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure wins
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately to the wider business
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Share your experience, learning, and knowledge with the team
- Achieve sales targets and exceed KPIs in taking this product to market
- Web Demos, face to face selling, attending exhibitions and driving new business in many channels.
Experience and skills required:
- You have 3+ years of Account Executive experience selling into PR and advertising!
- You are an excellent communicator— they love storytelling
- You have a strong track record of navigating within mid-sized or large organizations
- You are target driven and motivated by financial gains
- You are interested in progressing your career as a salesperson and learning to navigate enterprise sales.
- You like meeting with your customers and traveling on occasion – HQ is in London!
If this role suits and you would like further – please send through your CV and we can have an in-depth conversation on the role in question.