An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client within the Welfare to Work sector for a Business Development Manager – Emerging Markets. This is a London based role involving some National travel.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Department and Director with all Business Development Activities and helping to identify, target and respond to new market opportunities in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Analysis of strategic areas of growth through assessment of government policy, market size, viability and relevance
- Development of relationships with government departments and other potential customers to shape the understanding of key future opportunities and increase awareness of the organisation
- Assessment of specific tender opportunities and provision of recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team through effective briefing documents
- Leading complex bidding processes as Sales Lead, ensuring the development and refinement of our sales proposition to ensure maximum quality and competitiveness of tenders
- Identification of delivery models, partnerships and supply chain strategies that support competitive proposals and effective service delivery
- Providing competitor intel to drive our operational and commercial strategies
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a business development/sales focused role ideally within the public sector
- Experience in building stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong written skills with experience of providing clear, concise written reports and/or tender responses
- Ability to multi-task completing priorities
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
If you want to be a part of a remarkable team and have the experience, knowledge and qualities we are looking for please apply.