My client, an established leading IT Support Services company, based near Petersfield / Liphook is looking for a Business Development Manager to aid in their continuous growth by contacting local businesses to discuss their IT Support contracts.
They now have an opening for a Business Development Manager to start in or around May to deliver revenue off the generated appointments the telesales team have created.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships within a portfolio of prospect accounts (generated from telesales team, radio marketing and internal leads in addition to 80% new business required from BDM).
- Proactively win and manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships and understanding client needs and requirements
- Communicating solution values and liaising with the team of technical support
- Qualify and close sales of varying values
- Accurately forecast opportunities and build pipeline
- Attend networking events, build strong relationships with partner companies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3+ year’s sales experience, gained in technology (IT, software, business services etc)
- A results-driven mentality with the ability to influence and project a positive, professional attitude
- Effectively communication and presentation skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
The successful candidate can expect an initial base salary circa £24000 - £27000 per annum with an uncapped commission scheme and strong development opportunities either managing a sales team or key account managing.
For the right candidate this represents a real opportunity to earn a competitive salary and career progression and would suit an individual who is looking to build their career in IT sales.
If you would like more information on this role - please do not hesitate to give me a call or send your CV through.