Permanent position - Ref: 1189 / 8
Business Development Account Executive
Up to £22k p/a
Due to expansion, our Christchurch based client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Account Executive to join their busy sales team.
The successful person will be responsible for providing sales, administration and account management, in order to support the sales team throughout all the divisions of the company, this will entail dealing with client enquiries, generating new business through existing accounts, preparing quotations and sales collateral.
Key aspects of the role are:
* Develop an effective sales plan, identifying new prospects and work as a team to bring on new clients;
* Develop and maintain long term client relationships to drive profitable sales, proactively developing sales from existing clients;
* Support with building new client accounts;
* Handling correspondence and respond promptly to incoming briefs;
* Generate new briefs through existing accounts;
* Deal with incoming bookings from existing clients;
* Respond to website enquires and other sales appropriately and promptly;
* Prepare research, quotations and pitches to encourage and develop sales for both new and existing clients;
* Follow up on quotations not taken up to secure business;
* Investigate locations and source materials for events / experiential campaigns;
* Investigate and source event screens and additional items;
* Accurately record all sales activity through CRM system;
* Liaise with all relevant departments such as the Operation Team to ensure the delivery of the product is to the customers requirement;
* Prepare weekly email summary reports for the Senior Managements outlining the weeks activity and potential business opportunities;
* Participate in sales meetings;
The ideal candidate will:
* Have strong sales skills with the ability to quickly build a rapport with clients and prospects;
* Have at least 2 years recent and consecutive experience within an administrative role;
* Have strong IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Powerpoint are essential;
* Be educated to a minimum standard of Grade C in GCSE English and Math.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive salary of between £19k and £22k, depending on experience;
* Excellent progression opportunities as the business continues to grow;
* Standard working hours of Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Fridays;
* Free on-site parking;
* Regular social events;
* 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays.
Interviews are now taking place, to be considered apply now.