|Job Title:||Business and Economics Teacher|
|Salary:||26000 - 28000|
|Contact Name:||Julie Rose|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Member Contact||Julie Rose|
|Contact Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Business and Economics Teacher to deliver GCSE, A Level and Advanced Level Foundation lessons to international students.
Salary: £26k - £28K
Contract length: 12 months
- Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and learning objectives.
- Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
- Account for the differing ability levels of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- Be sensitive to the language and cultural challenges students may face.
- Check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
- Encourage all students to become independent learners and be actively engaged in their own learning.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Teaching : 2 years (Preferred)