Business Analyst (ERP) – 18 months FTC
Does your experience combine business analytics and ERP systems?
We have an exceptional opportunity to join our pioneering brand, within the Engineering department. An opportunity to work on an ERP replacement programme, to help shape our business change initiatives.
Working with internal and external stakeholders, you’ll build a strong understanding of their needs, requirements and priorities. You’ll advise key stakeholders on the results of analysis and present them with potential solutions to facilitate the decision-making process.
You will consistently consider the benefits of change and challenge to ensure the minimum viable product is the immediate priority. Together with the Engineering team, you will determine detailed requirements and deliver value iteratively in collaboration with the customer.
What we’re looking for:
Want to be part of our dedicated team? We’re looking for an individual that can demonstrate skills in:
• Business analysis
• ERP implementation preferable of Microsoft Dynamics
• Finance and working practices in an SME environment
• B2C, B2B and multi-currency environments
• Adapting to and rising to challenges that a significant business change project brings
• Being the interface between the business and 3rd party suppliers
• BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis (desirable)
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
• Salary – Competitive
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension
• 37 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave - Plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
• A wide range of additional benefits including free parking, sport and social activities
Location: This role will be based in Southampton with occasional UK/International travel
Duration: 18 month fixed term contract