Job title-Business Analyst
Client-Renowned Software/IT Consulting firm, End Client-Large Energy Retailer
Day rate-£350-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
Security Clearance:- SC clearance required
Summary of the role
The Business Analyst is the key member of the delivery programme responsible for the production of most of the project artefacts from project initiation, through requirements gathering to updates to business process and procedures and other documentation required in order to comply with the project governance process. The programme covers the delivery of up to 14 projects with the initial 4 including; Data Historian, LIMS, Emergency Preparedness Systems and Nuclear Accounting (Safeguards).
Must have 12-14 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Experience Business Analyst in Capital Delivery Projects
- Should be experienced in understanding the requirements for different L4 systems e.g. Data Historians or Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). Able to create business processes and procedures for the above mentioned systems
- Ability to define a Target Operating Model / state for each of the above mentioned system
- Should provide functional expertise on features of L4 systems and help in solution design, development and deployment
- Coordinates with the major stakeholders, analyzes customer needs and participates in mapping the business process requirements and is responsible for completeness and quality of functional design
- End to end implementation experience of engineering solution deployment (Historian / LIMS etc.) including performing QA and Testing (FAT, SAT, SIT and UAT).
- Should be able to create Cut-over and Roll-out plan for the above mentioned systems.
- Experience and exposure in functional areas like Planning, Quality Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Testing etc.
- Good communicator – both written and in executive level presentation
Good to have skills
- Experience in configuring and deploying any application package (Historian (OSiPi), LIMS (LabVantage) etc.)
- Familiar with integration approaches, framework technologies, or other application integration toolsets between L4 systems and L3/ L2 systems
- Knowledge of nuclear industry standards and Regulatory Compliance e.g. ONR, IAEA etc. will be highly appreciated
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Minimum of a Bachelors or Master’s degree ideally in one of the following disciplines: Instrumentation Engineering and Automation, Operations Management,
- Overall experience of 12-14 years. With at least 5-6 years in business analysis