£35-40K + Benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Fareham, Portsmouth, Southampton
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who has worked in an agile software development environment with experience of Salesforce or an equivalent CRM platform, then this could be the role for you!
Your role will involve:
· Working with the Operations department and defined Business Users to analyse requirements; construct workflow charts and diagrams.
· Creating requirement specification documents - both functional and technical for the use of the Development and Testing teams.
· Documenting solutions in the form of impact analysis, story cards and user cases/stories.
· Providing detailed work packages to the Development Team for completion and delivery.
· Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, elements and forming a project team.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Previous experience as a Business Analyst working in an agile software development environment.
· Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM platform.
· Strong systems skills (ability to use the Microsoft packages is a must and skills or knowledge in SQL and Visio would be beneficial).
· Ability to work effectively with the Software Development team
· Experience of producing requirement documentation for the use of Development and testing environments.
If you want to work for a successful company offering great benefits then apply now!
|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||35000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Carole Clarke|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available