SALARY: £Competitive Salary DOE.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the client’s business needs and translate them into business/operational requirements.
For this Business Analyst role you will need:
• Strong time management and prioritisation of conflicting deadlines and expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• To be to be to facilitate team, project and client meetings.
• Deliver informative, well-organised presentations and project updates.
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• 2-5 years of experience analysing business processes and/or designing and deploying solutions.
• 2-5 years of mortgage experience (within the last 10 years).
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle in both agile and waterfall models.
• Proven experience of writing specifications for IT systems/requirements.
• Proven experience of interacting, working and communicating directly with stakeholders and end users.
Ref No: 1703-24
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £Competitive Salary
Hours: Monday to Friday: 08.45-17.15