Please see advert below, what we are ideally looking for is someone who has come from retail, FMCG or accessories (Costmetics, Haircare etc). Could be some one looking to move into a Brand role from a Marketing or Junior Brand Manager role. Anyone who has worked for Boots would be great!
“Quality, Value and Style sum up the ethos behind every product that we create. Our aim is to give every one of our consumers accessories that exceed their expectations; products that have been conceived and rigorously tested to meet stringent quality standards; provide uncompromising value; and achieve a style that will impress the most discerning and fashion-conscious shopper.”
That’s the ethos of my successful and growing client who is now looking to recruit a Brand Manager to join the team.
Working collaboratively with the Managing Director, Head of Sales and the Global Marketing team to develop and implement a comprehensive, strategic and tactical marketing plan and to support with Consumer and Social and Digital marketingThe brands in the UK.
Duties will include;
- To work closely with our retail customers to develop, support and implement specific brand marketing activities.
- To undertake a high level of commercial analysis using industry, customer, consumer data and reports and to develop a communication plan to communicate relevant and positive insights to our retailer customers/buyers.
- To possess a deep and detailed understanding of our customers’ business and category strategies and goals and how best to support and to over-deliver on these.
- Understand the consumer’s perspectives in terms of the brands, category and market.
- Identify key growth drivers and opportunities to grow brand and product sales and profitability.
- Brand development and building consumer reputation/awareness across the UK, in alignment with corporate brand direction.
- Manage, develop and execute direct marketing campaigns, trade shows, lead generation, advertising, social media marketing and thought leadership.
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns across all channels
- Develop, own and manage all marketing service supplier relationships in the UK, negotiating the best commercial terms.
- Web – content direction developed locally; development and overall execution through corporate web team.
- Full accountability and responsibility for Marketing budget to yield measurable results.
- Monitor and report on marketing campaigns effectiveness and return on investment.
- Identify new business, market, customer and category opportunities.
- May have responsibility for motivating and driving 1 direct report to deliver exceptional results through the setting of SMART targets.
- 2 direct reports, with the intention to increase this to 3 in due course.
If you are driven by the challenge of achieving growth and exceeding targets, have a marketing related qualification and have a creative flair then we would love to hear from you now!