Our client based in Bletchley is looking for a full time Branch Manager to join their team.
Duties include (list not exhaustive):-
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how your branch contributes to these i.e. efficient service that aims to impress the customer along with above average levels of branch cleanliness and professionalism.
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication, returns, complaints and feedback
- Communicating with customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving and reporting to the Operations manager problems that are out of your control
- Working closely with the senior management team to set and reach agreed targets and KPI’s
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis if necessary to improve awareness and efficiency
- Management of aged stock, including stock checking, collating and liaising with sales staff to make sure it’s sold off.
- Implementing policies to reduce stock shrinkage (e.g. theft, damage, obsolescence, booking in and out errors etc.)
- Co-organising with the Operations Manager the recruitment and training of staff
- Overseeing the use of mechanical handling equipment within branch to make sure it’s used efficiently and safely
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is the UK’s number one Karndean supplier