Permanent opportunity for an experienced Brake Press Operator within a successful Engineering company based in Andover.
The company offers a diverse and constantly expanding environment with opportunities to grow. The business is developing fast, including a number of new and exciting products in the manufacturing sector. This fantastic opportunity will allow you to contribute to their continuing success as part of a friendly team.
As an experienced Brake Press Operator you will be:
• Working with Pearson and Amada machines
• Working with sheet metal and plastic materials
To succeed as the Brake Press Operator you will have:
• Experience working with Pearson and Amada machines
• Confidence working with sheet metal and plastic materials
• Meticulous attention to detail
• The ability to work as part of a team
• £21,800 pa
• Working hours: Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Company pension
• Free on-site parking