Our client is currently seeking a Biomass Engineer to provide specialist support to their site service division. The successful Biomass Engineer will need to hold a full, clean driving license.
As a Biomass Engineer you will have hands on responsibility to provide specialist on site knowledge to install Biomass Boilers, fuel feed systems and associated equipment, ensuring projects are delivered on time and complete. This includes breakdown cover, scheduled servicing and operational support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installation of biomass boiler systems.
- Carry out service and maintenance works associated to commercial biomass boilers
- To understand, complete and submit all work related paperwork clearly and on time.
- Be able to overcome onsite issues, by using your experience and knowledge.
- Continue to develop and maintain supporting documents to assist with the role
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To demonstrate a positive attitude.
- To fully participate in regular training and development reviews with line management, tutors and HR representatives.
- Knowledge of Commercial Biomass (advantageous)
- Previous experience of installing, servicing and Commissioning Biomass systems
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
Pension after probationary period