Do you have skills in Data Analysis, Big Data, MongoDB, Node.js, Realtime, ElasticSearch , Microservices? If so we would like to hear from you!
We are building a platform to continuously optimise the world's industrial equipment, dramatically improving efficiency and productivity, with a current focus on minerals processing and mining.
As Big Data Engineer you will be joining our engineering team, which is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses.
Role & Responsibilities - You will be working in our engineering team to expand and extend our big data platform for processing real-time sensor data as well as integrating batch data sources.
The range of responsibilities to be carried out would include:
* Extending our data processing pipeline to be more configurable to allow for future scaling of the product.
* Building integration services to help ingest or export data to third party systems.
* Improving test coverage on key areas of the system.
* Collaborating within the engineering/data science team to integrate virtual process models into the data processing pipeline.
* Providing documentation of the data processing pipeline, integrations, and best practices.
You should apply if -
* You have used big data frameworks like Flink and Spark or have done stream processing projects. * You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
* You have a passion for building products which will be used every day
* You’re interested in building resilient software
What we can offer you - We are a growing and diverse company that cares about creating real solutions for clients using the Internet of Things and Big Data. We can give the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry, a place to grow your skillset, and a team of motivated people to work with. We offer a competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!