A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bank Reconciliation Clerk to join a blue chip company in Sutton Coldfield, where you will be based in a thriving head office providing key reconciliation support. The role is a fixed term contract for 6 months initially covering maternity leave with potential of becoming permanent.
Founded the 1800's, you will be working for a well-established company based centrally in Sutton Coldfield with excellent public transport links!
As a Bank Reconciliation Clerk, your duties will include:
* Ensuring that all banking sheets are recorded in the Access database
* Ensuring all credit card payments reconcile to amounts received in the account
* Preparing daily batches of all direct credits received
* Maintaining and completing monthly petty cash returns for both head office and the client service centre
* Producing bank reconciliation for disbursements, cash withdrawals, HOCA, PDQ, direct credits
* Preparing daily cash forecast reports
* Banking monies received at head office
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
* Previous bank reconciliation experience
* An excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach
* Strong problem solving skills
* Experienced in using Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* You may have experience of working as one of the following: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Finance Assistant, Sales Ledger, Payroll Administrator, Credit Controller, Bookkeeper or any of the following spelling variations: Book-keeper, Bookeeper, Book Keeper'
* We are interested in speaking to people with experience of using of using Access, Oracle, SAGE, Xero, Quickbooks or people who have the following qualifications: AAT, CFA or CeMAP
Your salary will be circa £19,500 per year, pro rata