Software Engineer- London or Switzerland
A world leading E-commerce company based in London and Switzerland are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on building out the next generation of E products.
As the Software Engineer you will be involved in all aspects of service development; from initial development, to the deployment of the service in production; the testing and documentation.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the Engineer management team to drive engineering quality and standards.
- Work with other specialists to implement features on time, to quality, and to specification.
- Solve complex problems, into simple solutions.
- Deliver high quality, maintainable code.
- Understanding testing methodologies, and be able to write testable code along with the relevant tests.
The Software Engineer will have the following experience:
Experience building scalable solutions in C++, Java, J2EE, ASP.NET, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra or AWS.
You should have oral and written communication skills.
Experience working with Digital Consumer Products/ n.
Strong analytical skills.
Passion for technology and learning new tech.
An ability to work quickly, efficiently, and to a tight deadline.
An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
A real passion for working in a team and building great products/platforms that delight end users.
If you have the right experience and would like to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org