|Job Title:||Aviation Area Manager|
|Salary:||55000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Line stations Area Manager. Our international aviation client are looking for a Line Stations Area Manager to manage and supervise the UK line stations.
Responsible for ensuring the UK line stations are developed and maintained, in full and to the required standards.
Area Manager Responsibilities
- The Area manager UK works in co-operation with and is responsible to the LMM, reporting directly to LMM.
- Responsible, for ensuring that all line stations meet the requirements set by WA P-145 standard specified in the MOE and instructions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work on the aircraft & aircraft components is carried out to the standards specified in the MOE and within approved working schedules.
- Ensure that the maintenance staff are properly trained, dressed and equipped for the appointed work and that they follow the safety instructions and report any discrepancies.
Area Manager duties:
- Ensure the stations, stores and other facilities are equipped and maintained as required, that work safety issues, environmental regulations and other laws are followed and that required information and measures in connection herewith are distributed.
- Control the daily operation on the following UK line stations- JER, EDI, STN, BFS, EMA, EXT and ABZ.
- Be responsible for complying with the directions given by the WA P-145 management concerning area of responsibility.
- Support LMM with development, motivation, assessments/reviews of line station employees on a regular basis.
- To regularly visit the stations to ensure that the production and reliability targets are in line with the companies standards.
- Ensure all work is completed to IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records. Ensure that all audit remarks and other issues with the line station is handled as quick and sufficient as possible.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely. Educate and supervise line engineering staff in safe methods of working. Support the organisation with the development of safe means of working.
- Be responsible for adding line stations to the UK network if required.
- Minimum B1 Certificated
Area Manager - Required Skills/Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
- Be well informed regarded the established procedures for WA P-145 in regards to maintenance procedures and production inspection procedures.
Permanent: Full-Time, Days: Mon-Fri