Warwickshire • £23,000-£26,000 DOE • Permanent • Full-time • Immediate start
Arden Personnel are looking for a CAD Designer to join our client’s growing business based in Warwickshire. This is an exciting role for somebody with previous experience in a similar role. The overall purpose of the CAD Designer is to prepare and produce manufacture and installation drawings for the fabrication and construction of the product. You will be working with the design team to ensure the designs are approved prior to the release of manufacture drawings and site-specific installation drawings.
You will be responsible for;
- Creating manufacturing drawings and material schedules for fabrication.
- Creating construction drawings for installation.
- Being responsive to on-site queries and efficiently solving issues arising.
- Being responsive to administrative and in-house queries relating to scheduling of materials.
- Updating the Design Department workflow to ensure visibility of projects to other departments
- Engaging with Stakeholders at all levels
- Other duties may be required of you that are not specific to your role
The Successful Technical Designer Applicant will have
- A*-C Grade in English and Maths at GCSE level or Similar
- Confident IT skills, proficient use of AutoCAD 2010 and MS OFFICE
- Experience in a Construction background
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines
- Must be able to provide examples of where you have had to maintain a high quality of work
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Must be flexible to be able to work overtime during peak periods
What’s on Offer?
As a Technical Designer, you will receive;
- £23-£26K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme + Life Assurance
- Company Share Scheme
- Company funded ‘Perks’ scheme offering discounts with major retailers
- ‘Big’ company schemes such as Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Health Cash Plan