Curtis Recruitment is seeking a qualified ACA/ACCA Accounts/Audit Senior for a role within a well-respected, progressive and welcoming accountancy practice in Rickmansworth. The role is split 50/50, audit/accounts.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-known practice and take ownership of audits and preparation of accounts for its clients.
- To plan, review and finalise audits/accounts preparation assignments
- Prepare, approve and monitor budget
- Considered review of junior work
- Finalisation of financial statements and presentation of files for review
- Control and take ownership of audits and accounts preparation
- Optimisation of the billing and profitability potential of the audit/accounts assignments
- Audit/accounting and corporation tax
- Communicating regularly with directors/supervisors/managers on progress of work
- Prepare client letters, emails, engagement letters, money laundering
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Experience as an Audit Senior within a chartered accountancy firm
- Qualified ACA/ACCA - QBE candidates with extensive experience will also be considered
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written and able to liaise with clients
- Ability to cope with change, to be flexible and handle difficult situations
- Carrying out audit related tasks
- Open and approachable
- Client handling
In return, this dynamic accountancy practice can offer a good salary, benefits and working environment.