|Job Title:||Audit/Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||45000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Curtis|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01628 676 859|
|Member Contact||Debbie Curtis|
|Contact Phone Number||01628 676 859|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our client, an established firm of chartered accountants based in the High Wycombe area, is seeking to recruit an experienced Audit/Accounts Manager to join their expanding practice.
The role will be based within the audit and accounts department, you will report to the Directors of the practice.
This position would suit a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant.
Duties of the role will include:
- Manage a portfolio of audit/tax and accountancy clients
- A variety of audit management - including statutory audits, ensuring the team members are supervised and on task
- Write up audit files
- Agree time and fee scales for clients
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations
- Management accounts preparation for clients
The successful candidate will be working either alone or as part of a small team, reporting to Director.
Experience of accounts preparation and statutory audit work in a similar type of small firm is essential. Knowledge of IRIS and Mercia systems would be beneficial.
This role involves extensive client contact, therefore, excellent communication skills are essential.