A professional and well reputed chartered accountants firm based in Oxford is seeking to recruit an Audit/Accounts Senior. This role offers outstanding career progression and a wide portfolio of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, budgeting & supervising audit assignments through to completion
- Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Control the audit in relation to time scales, budgets and risk management procedures
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies & partnerships
- Provide accounting services in support of audit and other clients, including the preparation of consolidated and more complex statutory accounts
- A large proportion of the role would be assisting clients with their year end statutory accounting requirements
ACA / CA/ ACCA finalist or qualified by experience in working with a variety of owner-managed business.
Please only apply if you have the right to live and work within the UK, without the need for sponsorship as this role cannot support applicants without a UK working visa