Audit & Accounts Manager – Permanent - based in Northampton
Purpose of Role:
We are recruiting for an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager to take full responsibility for managing the audit process on behalf of our clients across a variety of sectors.
- Planning and completion of audits on behalf of clients.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients.
- Undertake meetings at client sites.
- Ensure all audit paperwork is completed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- As well as managing the total audit process you will also support the team with:
- Accounts preparation.
- Corporate tax.
- Personal tax (individual and partnerships).
- Assisting with client bookkeeping.
Relevant depth of experience ideally managing audits in previous roles.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified.
- Experience with all or some of the following - Xero, Quick Books, Free Agent, Excel, Sage, Word and Iris.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with clients.
- Good attention to detail.
- IT Literate.
- Team Player.
Our Client is offering a competitive salary, pension, 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays and a vibrant working environment in modern offices with free parking.
Hours of work:
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)