The Transaction Support team currently has exciting and challenging opportunities. You'll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of high profile IPOs and transactions. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
This growing team focuses on building strong relationships which will ultimately help you and your clients reach their potential. The group is seeking to recruit Assistant Directors (Senior Managers) who will be able to build on their current transaction support and commercial experience to lead a number of diverse and demanding transactions.
- Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in the firm both in the UK and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Gather, verify and analyse information, and formulate views
- Plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Plan and monitor the progress of the team
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
- Build on and develop internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
- Play a role in business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, client service framework)
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact
- Take responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback
We're looking for exceptional people with transaction experience.
- Have an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Have Strong commercial experience and/or relevant industry or transaction experience (including financial due diligence experience)
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Business Development experience
- Have project management skills
- Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Have counselling skills, though not essential