Our client a professional design consultancy specialising in Structural Engineering and Project Management have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director in their Cardiff office.
You will be joining a company representing the Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors offering clients a unique blend of imaginative design & economic efficiency.
You’ll need to be a self-driven Chartered Engineer (Structural or Civil) with strong commercial and business development experience. You will provide a full engineering consultancy service, manage a client base, lead the design process in conjunction with the design team and project requirements.
The role is based at their Cardiff office, but you will also be working on various projects throughout the UK in most construction sectors.
This role would suit a Chartered professional looking for their next career move, someone wanting to move into the SME market and join a company where they can play a key role in the growth and development of their own business strategy, with a quick route to becoming a partner.
- Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen
- Considerable experience of project management and leading projects
- Ability to motivate, develop and manage the performance of others to deliver client expectations
- Management of P&L and working capital
- A demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery
- An established client profile with a strong track record of successful project delivery
- Chartered (ICE or IStructE) with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills