Your main duties as Assistant Survey Manager will be to assist Survey Managers with clients’ housing asset management database systems, including the validation and analysis of data captured by stock condition surveyors. You will assist with the allocation of programmes of work to surveyors and the co-ordination of resources on projects.
You must possess exemplary IT skills and able to work independently using your own initiative as well as being part of a team. You'll need to have great attention to detail and be focused on adding value to the team’s outputs. You will be predominantly based at the Orpington office but there will be opportunities to visit Clients’ offices and sites together with occasional visits to our client’s other offices from time to time.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel including the ability to produce reports and charts
- Good knowledge of MS Access including being able to set up basic databases
- Exemplary organisation and logistical skills
- Have access to a vehicle and full driving licence
- Basic knowledge of building construction and component fabric
- Producing dashboard reports using MS Power BI or Qlikview
- Troubleshooting handheld devices, iOS and Android