Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor (perhaps with a background in social housing, new build construction or similar sector)? Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding company that offers excellent on-going training, real progression and the opportunity to be part of an organisation that's expected to double in size over the next 5 years...
If the answer is yes, my client is currently seeking to appoint an Assistant QS to their small existing team and may be interested in talking to you.
Some key duties include:-
- Meeting clients on site to discuss live projects and pre-construction phases
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management of project costs and timescales
- Assisting with contractual issues and taking 'lead' when required
- Assisting with subcontractor selection, ongoing accounts, project managers and other key stakeholders
Your skills and experience:-
- A minimum of 3 years in an appropriate role
- A social housing or new build construction background
- An outgoing personality with confident communication and inter-personal skills
- Good all round computer literacy, particularly with regard to MS Office products
On offer in return is a basic starting salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum, plus a company car (or car allowance), pension and other benefits.
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a coveted role with a dynamic company that will continue to grow as you do.
If you fit the above profile and would like to find out more, please forward your CV by applying today