Winchester - 1103/1
Our client is a young and dynamic company having only been established a few years ago. We are delighted to work with them through their journey of continued growth and success.
Having recently added to the Senior level of their team they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Surveyor or Project Surveyor.
• Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying background
• Technically capable, not crucial that Chartered, in fact I would probably prefer someone a year or so away from sitting APC, but they must be at a level where they can run own projects
• EA and/or QS experience as a PQS / Building Surveyor
• Sound knowledge of the entire development process, not just QS activities – this is important as we effectively co-ordinate and manage Consultant teams and developments
• I would also consider (maybe prefer) a Building Surveyor so long as they are competent in running a project from a CA/EA point of view.
Our client has a strong pipeline of work covering the areas of Bournemouth/Southampto and London and the M£ corridor.
The salary will be commensurate with experience and if you are able to bring to the company contacts which result in growth then this will be rewarded.
For immediate interviews for the position of Assistant Surveyor or Project Surveyor please contact us on 01202 530770 or email in your CV.