Our client is a rapidly expanding Property Management Company, who started trading in 2016 and since then have gone from strength to strength in Residential & Commercial Block/Estate Management.
They are looking to bring on board an ambitious Assistant Property Manager to join their current team of 12, who can demonstrate their ability to work in fast and demanding office, whilst maintaining a calm and professional approach to work.
The current property portfolio boasts over 2,500 estate/blocks which are largely Residential, however they are expanding quickly in managing Commercial properties too and is this will be a real area of growth going forward.
The working hours are Mon - Thurs 9am to 5.30pm, Fri 9am to 1.30pm. The role is predominantly office based and with current COVID restrictions in place, only essential site visits are required.
You will be reporting directly to the Property Managers and the right candidate will be afforded the opportunity to quickly progress within the business.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assisting with day to day enquiries within Property Management department
* Completing minutes following property managers residents meeting
* Liaise with Property Managers to ensure that orders can be raised and costs appropriately signed off
* Handle all matters relating to property maintenance, both planned and emergency works. All works to be closely monitored and in the current COVID restrictions, site visits will be required only in circumstances where this is no way to carrying out a check remotely
* Liaison with tenants and contractors to ensure works are completed within specified timescales and to the right standards
* Review of Fire Risk Assessments and keeping Property Managers up to speed with any necessary actions
* Setting up and monitoring the key systems
* Adhoc duties as required to support team and office
Key Skills and Attributes
* Knowledge of Fire Risk Assessments
* Knowledge of current Property Management legislation
* Competent in handling a wide range of timely requests, deadlines and notice of works
* Excellent Customer Service skills in order to keep tenants and landlords up to date and well informed
* Competent user of Microsoft Office Systems and software systems
Renumeration and Benefits:
£28,000 to £32000 21 days Holiday + Bank Holiday's, Parking onsite, Company Pension, Company Bonus Scheme
This opportunity is for immediate start and is a 1 stage process with the Director. Start date 1st March 2021.
Long term this opportunity offers the option to take on a management role within the Company once completed a satisfactory probation period.
This is an immediate opportunity to start in February!!