Complex Care & Autism
Assistant Manager, Complex Care & Autism
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for Assistant Manager, Complex Care & Autism for our client who provides care to the Mental Health and Learning Disability community nationally. This role is for a Residential Scheme supporting the residents to live safely and securely.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in Complex Care and Autism.
- Team Leader or Assistant Manager experience.
- Familiar with Residential / Supported Living environment.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Good understanding of CQC compliance
- NVQ 3 in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards it.
- Be able to interview 22nd June 2017
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Group funded DBS check
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialised training
- Management of violence and aggression training
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Supervision and appraisals
- Holiday and sick pay
- Company pension
- Full 7-day induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
Interviews will be held on 22nd June 2017
Full training and support given and all offers of employment are subject to references and Enhanced DBS check.
Easily commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Cheadle, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.