Assistant General Manager
Our client, a city centre based private members’ golf club currently has a unique opportunity for an industry-experienced, results proven Assistant General Manager to complement their team on a permanent basis
Reporting to the General Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Full operational control of the bar
- Supporting the GM in recruitment, training and ongoing management of staff
- Generating staff rotas and delegating duties
- Relationship management with members
- Undertaking stock control and establishing solid working relationships with key suppliers
- Adhering to strict KPIs to ensure profitability is met
- Identifying new potential revenue streams and monitoring sales performance against budget
- Conducting competitor analysis and proposing ideas for growth
- Undertaking all HR and compliance related issues
- Ensuring all data is accurate and recorded in an efficient manner
- To be the face of the brand always, conducting yourself in a professional and corporate manner.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years within a comparable role, with a specific focus on high-end/luxury hospitality. In addition, you will demonstrate exceptional market knowledge and be up to date with current legislation. You will be given autonomy and support in equal measure. This is a senior position with a large amount of responsibility, the ability to operate under pressure is essential.
In return the company offers an exceptional working environment with a highly competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for internal progression.