- Alcester • Permanent • Full time • £25-28,000 per annum
Responsibilities and Duties for our Assistant Accountant role:
- Preparing and reconciling inter company statements
- Analysing and processing payable and receivable commission statements
- Posting journals and time sheets data
- Maintaining cash book and posting of bank transactions
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Support with preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Checking, monitoring and processing employee expenses
- Preparation and posting of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Support with month end processes and reporting
- Supporting the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions ensuring all postings to the ledgers are accurate.
The Successful Applicant for our Assistant Accountant:
- Be AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Have SAP or equivalent ERP software experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have strong excel and analytical skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate strong attention for detail and accuracy
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
What’s on Offer?
As Assistant Accountant you will receive;
- Hours 08.30-17.00 Monday-Thursday and finish at 15.00 on a Friday
- Free Parking
- Pension, life assurance, dental scheme, discretionary bonus