NOTE: relocation package available
Our client is a leading National Utility. As they expand and strengthen their senior Technology Team, they are seeking an experienced Data Quality & Systems (DQ&S) Manager to join their Asset Management team.
This new role will be primarily responsible for managing IT systems such as Maximo, GIS, Vault and will establish data governance, data policies and standards including migration strategies to support key business decisions and regulatory reporting. You will be an expert in leading data assessments and will continuously improve data maturity across Asset Management & Operations through development, implementation and management of existing and future DQ&S tools.
You will deliver value through data & systems & contribute to the overall operational excellence of the business. This will require a practical approach combining effective and efficient technical advice to the Data Governance Board, defining and maintaining asset data domains, definitions, quality & systems rules on behalf of the Head of Asset Management.
- Your role will be to develop and maintain the Asset Information Model standards and requirements; to develop and deliver complete and comprehensive Asset Information and Data Governance processes and develop and maintain Transmission's asset register including classification and specification catalogue.
- Your responsibilities will be for various Asset IT systems, analytic platforms and reporting tools such as Maximo, Vault, GIS, Regulatory Reporting and Benchmarking and you will lead the implementation of BIM for both new and existing assets
- Leading maturity assessments and assurance review of new and existing as-built information, records and databases and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Data & Systems integration and suitability with regards to the common Asset Information Model is another key part of the role
- You will ideally have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT and/or Data Systems Background
- IBM Certified Maximo Deployment Professional - Mandatory
- You should be a certified Data Management Professional with strong understanding of data management concepts specific to the energy industry such as data governance, data lineage, data models, data quality
- You will be experienced in the remediation of a Maximo implementation, not purely implementation and/or operation
- You should be an expert in establishing data quality & governance methodologies, data manipulation, modelling & analysis
- You should have experience of integrating applications, configuration and customisation such as Maximo, ESRI - GIS, Vault
The ideal candidate would have previously converted functional requirements into technical specifications, configured or customised the solutions including building interfaces between different systems