An International company with a Midlands based UK headquarters that specialises in the manufacture and sales of light steel and PVC profile solutions for dry lining, plastering and rendering within the construction industry are seeking an Area Sales Manager based in Midlands to join its expanding team. You will receive a bonus, car, phone and laptop.
The company provide a high quality system with a proven track record delivering sales and technical support for profiles, internal partitioning and ceiling associated products. You will be based around the Birmingham area covering Central England (Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool).
As the Area Sales Manager your duties will include:
· Being responsible for working with end user clients and their professional teams, design organisations including surveyors and architects, preferred building contractors, dry liners and stud and track distributors;
· This sales role requires the ability to prospect, qualify, manage and close both new and existing business.
An ideal Area Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience:
· A proven background in sales management, business development, field or area sales of steel profiles and dry lining products with a history of over achieving sales targets;
· Commercially astute with an engineering, technical or distribution background and a current market knowledge of the construction industry;
· The ability to develop sales and action plans against targets;
· An excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team;
· Good computer skills using word and excel documents;
· The ability to read and apply technical project specifications and construction drawings.
· Current driving licence.